Real-time PCR blood group typing
Weak D-TYPE 1-2-3 Q - fast and gel-free real-time typing
In the case of a serologically discrete or doubtful Rhesus D antigen determination with suspected weak D, the molecular real-time PCR typing weak D-TYPE 1-2-3 Q offers a fast and simple solution.
In less than 90 minutes, the easy-to-use, gel-free Weak D Type 1, 2, 3 kit determines Weak D Type 1.1 with simultaneous exclusion of Weak D Type 1.1 in only one PCR mix. Three fluorescent dyes capture all alleles in one step.
Thanks to the liquid format, the kit is compatible with most common real-time cyclers. The DNA used can usually be used directly undiluted because valid results can be obtained in a wide range of DNA concentrations.
- fast - Weak D-TYPE 1-2-3 Q typing with exclusion of Weak D Type 1.1 in only one PCR mix
- uncomplicated - no dilution of DNA necessary
- easy to implement - no separate post-PCR area needed
- environmentally and health-conscious - gel-free PCR method
- extremely fast - results in less than 90 minutes
- flexible - compatible with most real-time cyclers
|72840||Weak D Type 1, 1.1, 2, 3||96 Tests|