Single or specific detection tests required? Then rely on our BAGene PCR-SSP technology (sequence-specific primers) - the optimal method for your blood group diagnostics when serological typing reaches its limits. On top of that, you save time: with our ready-to-use BAGene SSP kits, we ensure fast and reliable results.
- Safe: clear results through typing at the molecular level
- Fast: ready-to-use, pre-aliquoted SSP mixes
- Flexible: wide range of applications
- Reliable: CE / IVD certified Taq polymerase
Ideally suited for the determination of clinically relevant and rare variants of blood group systems.
Increasing safety in blood group diagnostics
The determination of all clinically relevant blood group systems with our molecular genetic BAGene SSP kits enables you to increase the safty of patients and pregnant women.
BAGene SSP kits enable an effective handling for robust, reliable results.
They are supplied as ready to use pre-aliquoted reaction mixes.
For determination of:
- Rhesus/ Weak D/ Partial D
- Kell, Kidd, Duffy
- Rare blood groups
- HPA / HNA
More reliable results are provided by the validated and CE IVD certified taq polymerase included in the kits.
- CE / IVD certified Taq polymerase
- clear results due to typing on molecular level
- fast and safe due to ready-to-use SSP mixes
- only a small sample volume is required
Our BAGene SSP kits increase the speed and safety of blood group diagnostics. The kits, which work on a molecular genetic basis, overcome the limitations of serological typing. Especially for rare variants of the different blood group systems.