An automated and reliable test to identify and monitor HLA antibodies? HISTO SPOT® HLA AB is your system for pre- and post-transplantation. Because the detection of HLA antibodies is required in the preparation and follow-up of solid organ transplantation. It consists of the test kits, the MR.SPOT® Processor and the HLA AB module of the HISTO MATCH interpretation software. Thanks to the combination of these components, you will experience a high level of automation and a simplified workflow. Using a microarray with recombinant allele-specific proteins provides high-resolution results.
- Convenient: fully automated workflow without manual intervention
- Efficient: miniaturised ELISA assay with minimal sample volume (2-10 µl serum)
- Precise: direct identification of HLA antibodies, thanks to recombinant single antigens for HLA class I and HLA class II.
- Flexible: sample throughput of 1-96 samples
HISTO SPOT® HLA AB system
Combine the specificity of a multiplexed immunodiagnostic microarray with the advantages of the highly automated MR.SPOT® platform. The HLA antibody detection provides high-resolution results.
The multiplex array consists of a panel of recombinant single HLA antigens covering all clinically relevant serological specificities. The MR.SPOT® Processor offers all the convenience of a fully automated pipetting platform.
- direct identification of HLA antibodies - recombinant single antigens for HLA class I and HLA class II.
- miniaturised ELISA assay with minimal sample volume (2-10 µl serum)
- fully automated sample throughput of 1-96 samples
- simple and reproducible
- optimal user guidance
The system consists of:
HLA antibody identification and monitoring has never been easier with so much flexibility! HISTO SPOT® HLA AB is the fully automated complete system that really optimises your workflow - from pipetting to analysis.